Terms and Conditions
2. Our Service.
Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
We reserve the right to refuse, cancel and refund any order placed through the Services. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgement, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
If you suspect that your package has been damaged in transit you should reject the goods or sign for the goods as damaged. Where goods are not signed for as damaged, you will be signing for the item having arrived in good condition.
Delivery time frames in the checkout are an estimate of the delivery.
We cannot be held responsible for failed or late deliveries. Although we will try our best to resolve any courier related issue on your behalf, you will need to contact the courier in these eventualities (please contact us first):
- You are not available to receive the delivery
- Courier companies cannot find your address
- The item is delayed by the courier
- Adverse weather/traffic conditions prevent delivery
Whilst we endeavour to always deliver within the time frame agreed, Maple cannot offer compensation will be given for late delivery, we do not provide any guaranteed delivery time frame.
Delivery to the UK's highlands and Islands can be extended by anything up to 14 working days. You will incur an additional £10 to cover our additional postage expense.
4. Conditions of Return and Warranty Coverage
In order to return an item to Maple and receive either a refund or alternative product, the following conditions need to be met:
- You will need to let Maple know that you intend to return the item for a full refund within 14 days of the original delivery date. After this point, the repair or replacement warranty takes over and the customer will no longer be eligible for a refund.
- Although rare, occasionally upgrades or variations of models can be supplied, usually as an upgrade. If a refund is not requested within the 14 day returns period, this is regarded as acceptance of the item, and we cannot accept returns for a refund after this period in any circumstance.
- When returning items, the product(s) need to reach us within 30 days from the date of agreeing refund, repair or replacement, or else the case will automatically be closed, and can only be reopened within the warranty period. If the customer does not receive a returns shipping label from our selected couriers for return, the customer will need to let us know within the warranty period, or else the warranty, or refund entitlement will expire.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to check for any manufacturer recalls specific to their device whilst in their ownership, and the expiry date of these with the original manufacturer. Any compulsory safety recalls we are aware of will be noted on product's listing.
- Where a recall is present on an item which is for sale, we will test the product for this fault and claim for the recall at the time of sale where eligible. Due to the nature of the business, and the number of recalls listed from different manufacturers, if the recalled fault occurs outside of the warranty period, Maple will not be liable to repair, and will not be liable for any costs associated to any manufacture recalls. If the recalled fault symptoms occur after delivery of the goods to the customer, this will need to be resolved between the manufacturer and the customer. Maple offers industry leading warranties, and as we did not manufacture the items we sell, we can only offer the warranty coverage that was agreed and included with the item by Maple, which is usually extendable up to three years. If the manufacturer recall has expired, the Maple warranty included with your product, if still within the coverage period, will cover the repair or replacement until the original warranty expiry date and not beyond this period.
- All items being returned must be sent along with a completed returns form, otherwise this could delay the procedure.
- The outcome of either repair or replacement of a product is at our discretion.
- The warranty is a return to base warranty, and not an on site repair warranty. Customers are responsible for returning items to us to be repaired. We can cover the postage for £14.99 each way, a total of £29.99+VAT, or you can arrange your own courier.
- Where a fault occurs, we will endeavour to resolve the issue as quickly as possible, however we do not offer a guaranteed time frame for repairs.
- Repairs may be handled by our approved specialist third party repair centres.
- If a customer reports a fault, or any intention to return their product, and we agree a return for either a refund, repair, or replacement, this agreement lasts for 30 days, and if the customer does not return the item or communicate with us within 30 days, this is regarded as acceptance of the product, and the case will automatically be closed, and a new case will need to be opened by reporting any faults within the warranty period. There will be no exceptions to this.
- The limited warranty does not cover faults resulting from misuse, accidental damage, liquid damage, modification or alteration to hardware or software, tampering, unsuitable physical or operating environment beyond product specifications, improper maintenance, or failure caused by a product for which Maple Computers are not responsible for.
- Your data is your responsibility, and we cannot be held liable for anything that happens to your data. *We recommend that all data should be backed up regularly.
- Software is not covered by any warranty.
- Maple can not, at any stage refund any devices where the customer has locked the device with a password, and the customer does not know what the password is. This renders the item unusable.
- Item(s) coming back for a refund must be returned in their original supplied working condition.
- All returned items must be sent back with all supplied accessories.
- Items must be returned securely and in suitable packaging.
- Opening, or removing screws to access the internals of any device without prior approval will immediately invalidate the warranty, and no refund can be provided for any warranty coverage where a device has been opened..
- The warranty term and expiry date is associated with the order, and not with the specific product, a replacement will not renew the warranty..
- Replacements or exchanged units are covered until the original warranty expiry date, or for 30 days, whichever provides longer cover for the customer.
If your item has become faulty, you will need to inform us by telephone on 0203 669 7507 or by email on email@example.com.
You will need to complete our returns form and state the reason for your return as faulty. Please describe the fault in detail.
Once this has been approved the item can then be returned in the suitable packaging to our warehouse in South London using a reputable courier.
We will not be liable for any damages caused to the item whilst the item is in return transit. The customer will be responsible for packaging the item is sufficient packaging for transportation.
You must have a proof of postage and/or tracking number for the item being returned.
Once we have received your item, and if all the conditions set out in the Maple returns policy are met, we will repair, replace or refund at our discretion.
We will pay for the return carriage if you alert us of any faults on items within thirty (30) days of delivery, beyond this point customers will be liable for expense of returning the item back to us.
Your statutory rights in relation to refunds and returns remain unaffected.
When we write our product descriptions, we endeavour to be as accurate as possible. Discrepancies can occasionally occur between the description and the specification of the item.
If you have noticed a discrepancy on your order, please contact us as soon as possible by telephone on 0203 669 7507 or if you would prefer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to resolve the problem.
What if the item I ordered has gone out of stock?
We do our absolute best to maintain the most up to date product stock levels on our website.
The Maple product feed is live; however it used present on a number of our websites which synchronise every half an hour.
There is an extremely small chance that someone could order the same product on another one of our websites at the same time as you.
The customer who made the order first will receive the product and the other customer will be refunded immediately.
If we have a product which is almost identical, we may send you this as a replacement product. This item would be identical and is likely to be of a higher value.
The arrival time of your refund depends on the banks clearing times. We ask you to allow 7-14 working days for clearance into your bank.
6. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations.
8. Registration and Password. You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
9. Your Conduct.
You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
(a) provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
(c) collect or harvest any data about other users;
(d) provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
(e) provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
10. Third Party Services.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE "SERVICE") IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
14. Reservation of Rights. We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
15. Notification of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at the following address; email@example.com
16. Applicable Law.
By continuing to browse or otherwise accessing the web site, you signal acceptance of the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not accept any of these terms, leave this Web Site now.